Dual Worlds: Exploring the Storytelling of Z Jeffries!!




Meet the author behind two pen names, Z Jeffries and Zachary Jeffries (he/him). Z Jeffries writes Middle-Grade Science Fiction novels, while Zachary Jeffries writes Young Adult novels filled with magic and romance. Both pen names offer a unique, engaging storytelling style that will take you on a thrilling adventure. 

Hardcore Grind Mag: What inspired you to start writing?
Author Z Jeffries: My mother was an English teacher and I always saw books as a magic accessible to our world. But honestly, I didn’t get into writing novels until I read contemporary works full of characters with modern sensibilities, like Ready Player One and the Raven Cycle.

Hardcore Grind Mag: How would you describe your writing style in five words? What do you appreciate most about your writing?
Author Z Jeffries: Fast, fun, banter, escalation, relatability. I appreciate my relatable and funny characters.

Hardcore Grind Mag: Where does your creativity flow? How do you avoid burning out?
Author Z Jeffries: I daydream and always look for the wonder in the world. It’s pretty easy to imagine magic in a world where so many wondrous things happen. To avoid burnout, I take breaks and refill my well of inspiration by reading.

Hardcore Grind Mag: Tell me about your latest book? What do you want readers to get from your story? 
Author Z Jeffries: Witches of Fate is about two young witches stuck between battling factions in a mythical war during a supernatural blizzard. But all they want is to know they’re worthy of love. I want all readers to know they deserve to love and find love in return.

Hardcore Grind Mag: Budding authors face many challenges that can be overwhelming and, at times, complex for them to handle. What advice would you give to encourage them?
Author Z Jeffries: Just keep writing and remember your reason. Think of your “why” and write it on a Post-it note to keep by your computer or notebook. Every word you write, whether it gets edited out someday or not, is a step toward your why.

Hardcore Grind Mag: A man who can write and express himself is mighty. What does that power mean to you?
Author Z Jeffries: I think we all possess the ability to empower others. Helping our fellows reach their potential can be done in so many ways, and for me, it’s through my stories. I think we all possess the ability to empower others. Helping our fellows reach their potential can be done in so many ways, and for me, it’s through my stories

Hardcore Grind Mag: What can we expect next from your dynamic pen?
Author Z Jeffries: My next three books will be completing some series. Next year, I will release book three in the Angels of New York State trilogy, book five in the Hide & Seek Chronicles, and the sequel to Pro Wrestling Saves Earth.




                                                     
 
Follow This Author On All Social Media Platforms

Check Out This Author's Amazon Pages: 



Comments