Sidell Britton Is Enhancing Culinary Creations with Millie’s Seasoning

 

At a pop-up event, I first encountered Sidell Britton, the visionary behind Millie's Seasoning, where I enjoyed trying her delightful seasoning sprinkled lightly over popcorn. Millie’s Seasoning is a brand that truly values flavor. Sidell and her team are committed to a traditional approach, using only the finest ingredients to craft seasonings bursting with taste. Their distinctive blend of spices and herbs is meticulously designed to elevate the flavor of any dish. Millie's Seasoning offers varieties such as Garlic & Herb, Seafood, All-Purpose, and Cajun, all of which are sodium-free, making them perfect for enhancing meals without added salt.

What is the story behind the name of your business?

Sidell Britton: Millie’s Seasoning was created in honor of my grandmother, Mildred, who we affectionately called Millie. She was an excellent cook who infused all her dishes with flavor.

What makes your seasonings unique compared to others on the market? 

Sidell Britton: All my seasonings are made with no sodium and are a healthy seasoning choice. Everything you need is in one bottle packed with flavor.

What steps do you take to maintain consistency and quality in your products?  

Sidell Britton: Millie's seasoning has a unique formula that I use for all my blends, and they complement each other perfectly, resulting in a flavorful taste.

What were some of the biggest challenges you faced when starting your business, and how did you overcome them? 

Sidell Britton: My main challenge was finding the right places to shop for all the ingredients and supplies I needed to run the business successfully. I overcame this obstacle by conducting thorough research and contacting various people and companies.

Can you share a memorable story or testimonial from a customer? 

Sidell Britton: My memorable story was when I sold my product to a young lady who could not eat MSG or sodium as she would break out. I assured her that all my products were MSG and sodium-free. She purchased the seafood seasoning, and not only did it not break her out, but she also introduced me to putting it on popcorn.

Where do you see your business in the next five years?  

Sidell Britton: Millie's seasoning will be sold in major stores worldwide in the next five years. I see the brand growing and adding more flavors to the collection. I envision opening a seasoning shop where people can come to shop, taste the seasonings, and buy them by the bottle or in bulk.



What advice would you give someone looking to start their own food-related business?  

Sidell Britton: I would advise them to have all their business in order before launching and conduct thorough research to ensure the product benefits consumers. 

You inspire and motivate so many women in business. What are your top 3 steps to success?  

Sidell Britton: To put God first, clarify the vision, and never give up.

What is next for your dynamic brand? 

Sidell Britton: Marketing campaign to introduce Millie’s Seasoning to food enthusiasts everywhere. Our plan involves participating in various events nationwide to ensure that Millie’s Seasoning becomes a well-known name globally.



Follow Millie's Seasoning on all Platforms and at https://www.milliesseasoning.com/

Comments